Translate

Sunday 29 April 2012

Birds Green Fishery, Essex 'Short Blog Entry'

Over the past few weeks I have been doing some short day sessions at Birds Green Fishery in Essex, it's a great place to go, the staff are all really friendly and there are some lovely fish in the waters, some of the best commons I've ever seen. The first time I went there I blanked, it was a busy weekend. The second time I went back I started to get some results. 

23IB Common One Of A Double Take
16IB Common

18IB Common From Under The Rod Tips

12IB Common

All these fish were caught on the blow-back rig and a mixture of milk protein baits, I was fishing tight to the margins on the front of the wind, I wasn't using anything fancy just pure boilie fishing, feeding the spot every 25 minutes with 6 or 7 baits.

No comments:

Post a Comment